Saturday, March 31, 2007

Good ride today

The cheese and kisses is overseas at the moment, so I'm baching for a couple of weeks. Went for a ride this morning from North Road, Brighton to just past Station pier in Port Melbourne - which is about 10km one way. There was no wind to speak of, and no real hills, so I pushed on a little as I wanted to know what sort of time I could make for the tri next year. Without going beserk, I managed to do the 10km in slightly over 30 mins, with an average speed of 19.97km/h, HRmax was 176 (when I was pushing hard and doing 30km/h) average was 153 - which is about 77% for me.

I took it fairly easy on the way back, and just had a wander around. My weight is coming down slowly, which is good. I need to get back in the pool and get back on the treadmill, or take the dog for a walk. In fact, I felt pretty good after todays ride, so if I'm not knackered after doing the laws etc today, I might take her tonight.

1 comment:

Kit Fur Cat said...

Hey Gorgeous,

How about some progress photos of the journey?

Thanks for the hugs

love to J